A SLIGHTLY RELAXED FIT JACKET WITH THERMAL WINDPROOF PROTECTION FOR TRAINING ON CRISP MORNINGS AND INTO COLD, WINDY DAYS.
AÂ true cold weather jacket with thermal windproof that allows you to train hard without holding moisture in.
The SilverLine Winter Jacket is made with a new cut and more volume to provide a slightly relaxed fit. Made of a 3-layer bonded material, this jacket includes a protective outer shell with Acqua Zero Eco water repellant treatment, a middle Windtex windproof membrane, and a soft thermal inner fabric to keep you warm and comfortable. Side panels and underarm made of super breathable thermal Blizzard fabric with water repellent treatment.
A tall collar provides an extra level of wind-proofing and protects the neck from the elements. Pair this jacket with a short sleeve base layer and thermal neck gaiter or cap, so you can ride into cold temperatures easily.
- Revised, more generous fit for improved layering
- 3 layer membrane, 260 gram fabric with Acqua Zero Eco water repellant treated Blizzard fabric at the sides, underarm panels, and back pocket
- Windproof Windtex middle membrane
- Inside fleece-like fabric increases thermal properties to provide increased warmth
- Fleece-lined collar
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at wrist
- Reflective accents at sides of waist and center rear pocket
- Made in Italy