New fit, new look, and new fabrics.
Designed for a wide range of cyclists, from beginners to experienced, as well as a variety of body types, the new SilverLine jersey has a more relaxed fit while still offering ergonomic paneling and multiple high performance fabrics to provide aerodynamic support and all-day comfort. The relaxed fit comes from the construction of the new ceramic Breeze fabric which has a high degree of stretch and return. The micro-ceramic filaments within also offer increased breathability and temperature regulation, keeping you cool once the heat hits. Breeze fabric front and back also offers UPF 50+ sun protection. The aero dimpled, lightweight, and highly breathable fabric on the shoulders and down the sides of the back aid in airflow and ergonomically designed for comfort while in the riding position.
- New micro-ceramic fabric regulates body temperature, dries quickly, with high stretch for comfort and ideal fitÂ Â
- Aero dimpled, highly breathableÂ panelsÂ onÂ the shouldersÂ andÂ down the sides of back aid in air flowÂ
- LowerÂ collar compared to previous generationÂ SilverLineÂ jersey
- Three foldedÂ hemÂ reinforced back pockets with reflective detail at center for visibility
- Elastic rear waistband helps jersey stay secure and features reflective pixels at both sides of the waistÂ
- Ergonomically contouredÂ waist paneling - longer length at the backÂ helps jersey stay secureÂ with shorterÂ length in front to prevent bunchingÂ whileÂ in the riding positionÂ
- Full lengthÂ CamLockâ„¢ zipper for quick and easy adjustmentÂ
- UPF 50+Â fabric front and backÂ
- Made in ItalyÂ