Giordana G-Shield Thermal Gloves
EXTEND YOUR COLD WEATHER RANGE WITHÂ THERMAL G-SHIELD GLOVES.
The Thermal G-Shield Gloves are made with fleece-lined Blizzard fabric with Acqua Zero Eco water repellent nanotechnology treatment that fuses to the fabric to repel water and protect you against inclement weather. Strategically placed padding in the palm areas provides cushioned support while the highly elastic Blizzard fabric allows for movement when shifting gears. Two reflective stripes on the left hand are added for visibility.
- 260 gram weight Blizzard fabric
- Grip fabric lining on palm and finger areas
- Easy pull on glove style with fabric tab at the wrist
- Two reflective stripes on the left hand for visibility
- Wrist cuff with extended length to meet long sleeve jersey or jacket without gaps
- Made in Italy
Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology treatment bonds with the fibers of the fabric on a nano level to create a barrier against wind and water.
The protective Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment provides excellent water repellency with a very low absorption rate so the garments retain less water under a heavy downpour and remain lighter than untreated fabrics. Even when soaked the G-Shield garments retain their breathability and aid in efficient core temperature management making this a must-have kit for your cold and wet-weather range.