The G-Shield bib short is designed to offer three-season protection against the elements and is constructed using new thermal fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™ water repellent treatment that fuses to the fibers in the fabric to provide a hydrophobic coating that protects you against inclement weather. This bib short is constructed of an all-new fabric that is more tightly woven for optimal wind protection and provides support and compression where you need it most.
- All-new fit, materials, and look
- 300-gram weight fleece-lined fabric with Acqua Zero Eco™
- 1on1™ Paneling System uses only one seam at the back of the leg for increased protection from the elements and less penetration of water through the fabric
- Longer, straight cut leg cuffs with more coverage at the front for protection from elements
- Straight cut waist for comfort
- Reflective stripes on the back of both legs for visibility
- High-stretch black elastic bib straps help provide support
- Aloe Vera infused Cirro-S chamois
- Made in Italy
Acqua Zero Eco™ nanotechnology treatment bonds with the fibers of the fabric on a nano level to create a barrier against wind and water.
The protective Acqua Zero Eco™ treatment provides excellent water repellency with a very low absorption rate so the garments retain less water under a heavy downpour and remain lighter than untreated fabrics. Even when soaked the G-Shield garments retain their breathability and aid in efficient core temperature management making this a must-have kit for your cold and wet-weather range.