BREATHABILITY AND WARMTH THAT PROTECTS FROM THE ELEMENTS IN A LIGHTWEIGHT FORM.
The FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Jacket uses a strategic ergonomic panelingÂ system toÂ deliverÂ a winterÂ jacket that is lightweight, while still providing an amazing level of warmth.Â Thermal Blizzard Acqua Zero treated fabric is used under the arms and at the back to provide wind and water protection while also protecting from the cold, andÂ loftedÂ eVent DVstretchâ„¢Â fabric is used on the front and sleeves of the jacket to aid in breathability and temperature regulation.Â
Straight-cut sleeves provide a nice and snug fit at the wrist to seal out the cold, and a highly reflectiveÂ waistbandÂ at the rear tail enhances visibility in low light and inclement weather conditions.
Our FR-C Pro collectionÂ was originally designed for our Pro Team racers and provides a snug, race-fit that is ideal forÂ training and interval work. This jacket was designed as part of a layering system andÂ provides the most warmth when wornÂ with a jersey or base layerÂ underneath.Â
- ImprovedÂ fit to allow for layering
- New strategic ergonomic paneling withÂ Acqua Zero Ecoâ„¢Â treatment provides wind and water protection
- Elastic straight-cutÂ cuffÂ at the wrist seal out cold air
- Three rear pockets for storage
- Side zip pocket
- Reflective Giordana logo on the left arm and reflective rear panel on tail of jacket
- Made in Italy