Giordana FRC Pro Lyte Winter Jacket - Orange
BREATHABILITY AND WARMTH THAT PROTECTS FROM THE ELEMENTS IN A LIGHTWEIGHT FORM.
The FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Jacket uses a strategic ergonomic paneling system to deliver a winter jacket that is lightweight, while still providing an amazing level of warmth. Thermal Blizzard Acqua Zero treated fabric is used under the arms and at the back to provide wind and water protection while also protecting from the cold, and lofted eVent DVstretch fabric is used on the front and sleeves of the jacket to aid in breathability and temperature regulation.
Straight-cut sleeves provide a nice and snug fit at the wrist to seal out the cold, and a highly reflective waistband at the rear tail enhances visibility in low light and inclement weather conditions.
Our FR-C Pro collection was originally designed for our Pro Team racers and provides a snug, race-fit that is ideal for training and interval work. This jacket was designed as part of a layering system and provides the most warmth when worn with a jersey or base layer underneath.
- Improved fit to allow for layering
- New strategic ergonomic paneling with Acqua Zero Eco treatment provides wind and water protection
- Elastic straight-cut cuff at the wrist seal out cold air
- Three rear pockets for storage
- Side zip pocket
- Reflective Giordana logo on the left arm and reflective rear panel on tail of jacket
- Made in Italy